I’ve decided to do a Christmas themed post this week as we’re fast approaching the big day! I know a lot of people haven’t started decorating yet or even started Christmas shopping so I’m compiling a guide to gifts and some ideas for decorating your home!
- Skincare/bodycare gift sets are always a safe bet when you’re struggling on what to buy, there’s a huge variety of sets out there. Your local Boots and Superdrug have some really good ones on offer! As well as beauty sites as such as Beauty Bay and Cult Beauty.
- Perfume/aftershave is another good idea if you know someone has a favourite scent, there’s usually gift sets around at this time of year as well. Some shops to check out for those are Boots, The Perfume Shop, The Fragrance Shop and Debenhams.
- Jewellery I know is quite popular, from earrings to a pretty bracelet you can’t really go wrong here, as long as the person you’re buying for wears jewellery! A few places to look are Pandora, H. Samuel, Warren James, Tiffany&Co and Swarovski.
- Clothing can be a risky present but if you’re buying for someone with a favourite brand it can be easy, a t-shirt or sweatshirt by a brand someone loves can be a perfect gift. Also a gift card for a favourite shop is another idea. Some clothing shops selling popular brands are Foot Asylum, ASOS, JD Sports, Footlocker, to name a few.
- Gin is a huge thing at the minute and there’s new flavours coming out all the time. If you know someone who enjoys a gin, buying them a unique flavour or just one you know they like is a good gift option.
- At Christmas time you usually see a lot of biscuit and chocolate boxes in supermarkets and shops, everyone loves a nice biscuit or chocolate selection, especially at Christmas.
- Pyjamas, loungewear, dressing gowns, slippers, etc are a perfect gift in the winter. They aren’t often things you go out and buy yourself, so giving or receiving them as gifts is perfect. Some places to check out are Next, Primark, Topshop and New Look.
As soon as we go into December I’m ready to start decorating because as soon as the tree is up, you start to feel Christmassy. A few shops that I know have good Christmas ranges are Matalan, Dunelm, Wilko and The Range. I’ve created a Pinterest board with loads of decoration inspiration for you to look at, Pinterest is a great place for finding ideas for anything! I’ve also included some photos of the decor we have in our house this year!
To contact me, click here.
For my social media, click here.
For my previous post, click here.